Posted by NurseyMichelle

To be sure you (or your partner) have penile papules have a peek at the penile papules pictures to the right and the one below. It should be blatantly obvious to you if that's what you are witnessing.

penile papules


Is that the stuff you've been seeing? It can be embarrassing but rest assured, it's not a sickness, there is no STD involved, and it cannot interfere with sexual activity (well, physically it can't, but mentally I'm sure it can be an issue).

And don't worry, you are NOT alone.. this is a common occurrence. And please understand, although the real cause of this issue is still uncertain, poor hygeine has been ruled out, and it has nothing at all to do with frequent masturbation (or all men would be in trouble!)

And whatever you do, please do not pick and pull at these papules, it's just going to make things worse.

I wouldn't remain ethical if I did not tell you that they are in fact harmless so breathe a sigh of relief. I know that self esteem and confidence can suffer so if that is an issue for you, you can be rid of them with a natural approach, and without having to pay a bunch of money for surgery.

You can do it in the comfort of your home. No one even has to know you had them.

Picture looking down at the piece of lumber with a nice smooth surface once again. That can be the case 3-4 days from right now. Learn more here.

A former sufferer of penile papules can show you how to eliminate them in just a few short days.

Click here to learn more and see more penile papules photos

Penile Papules Q&A ??????

Q: Is it possible to get pearly penile papules at the age of 17?
I'm 16, Is it possible to get pearly penile papules at this age? I have a few bumps around the glans that look exactly like them and I'm positive that there not an STD ( or genital warts ) because I'm still a virgin. I have a gf and i want to make sure that it is not an contagious before i do anything with her.

A: Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I'm 18, and I've had them since about 16. So yes, I think so. But I'm just one person, so it might not be true. I'm also a virgin, and I'm terrified of what I would say if a girl ever asked me what they were and decided not to have sexual relations with me, despite the fact that they are not contagious and utterly harmless.

Other Answer

yea its quite possible, i just recently did at the age of 23 go figure

***************************

Q: Can girls get pearly penile papules from guys?
My friends husband has pearly penile papules and recently has devolped similar bumps on her clit and near her vagina, is it an std or pearly penile papules ?

A: Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

pearly penile papules its not an std my ex had them and it freaked me out I took her to an std doc they said no problem big sigh of happyness from me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment